Delhi and Mumbai, India’s nationwide capital and monetary capital, have simply moved a bit nearer. No, not likely. But it might appear so after two years when the work on Delhi-Mumbai Expressway will get accomplished. The undertaking will attain its conclusion by 2022, two years forward of the 2024 deadline. The entry to the expressway shall be managed by closed tolling.
Delhi-Mumbai Expressway: 5 issues to know
- From 24 hours, the journey time on the 1,200-1,300 lengthy Delhi-Mumbai Expressway will go all the way down to 11 hours roughly.
- It is claimed to be India’s longest Greenfield Expressway with a design velocity of 120 km/hour.
- The expressway has a capital value of Rs 82,514 crore, out of which Rs 20,928 crore is the land acquisition value.
- 75-way aspect facilities shall be arrange alongside the Delhi-Mumbai Expressway, at an interval of fifty km.
- The improvement of the Delhi-Mumbai Expressway is projected to generate employment of practically 50 lakh man-days throughout the building section.
Latest India News
Fight in opposition to Coronavirus: Full protection