As many as 28 initiatives unfold over 10 states have been authorized underneath the CEFPPC Scheme through the Inter-Ministerial Approval Committee (IMAC) assembly that passed off on Saturday. The initiatives are prone to generate employment for almost 10,000 folks. The assembly was chaired by Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Rural Development and Food Processing Industries, Narendra Singh Tomar.
Govt approves 28 initiatives throughout 10 states to generate employement
- These 28 initiatives will create a processing capability of 1,237 MT per day and are unfold throughout the states of Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Assam and Manipur.
- The initiatives additionally embrace 6 within the northeastern states at a value of Rs 48.87 crore supported with a grant of Rs 20.35 crore by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
- The initiatives will value Rs 320.33 crore and might be supported with a grant of Rs 107.42 crore by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
- Narendra Singh Tomar chaired the IMAC assembly via video convention to think about the initiatives underneath the scheme of Creation or Expansion of Food Processing and Preservation Capacities (CEFPPC) underneath the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY) for vital grants-in-aid.
- His deputy Rameswar Teli was additionally current within the assembly. Promoters of the scheme attended the assembly just about.
Latest Business News