Whenever we have now to rustle up one thing fast and engaging, our search usually ends at a sandwich (typically we even start there, why even waste extra time whenever you already in need of it proper?). A hearty sandwich impresses in any avatar, but when we needed to slim down, a veg sandwich would undoubtedly be that one fast, hassle-free snack we discover ourselves making a bit too usually. We have a recipe that may simply add that additional zing to your sandwich and turn out to be an absolute spotlight of the day. It doesn’t want a big military of components, nor does it want greater than 10 minutes to organize! Yes, it’s that easy.
(Also Read: Make Your Own Instant Noodles Masala At Home )
This double layered potato sandwich is made with intensely decadent layers of mashed greens and potatoes slid in between three bread slices. To make the masala submitting, you would wish to make a spicy mishmash of aloo, chopped capsicum, bellpeppers, onions and tomatoes. Mix them up nicely with scorching spices and masalas, and use them as an expansion in your sandwich, however earlier than that don’t neglect to roast your bread slices on a tawa over a beneficiant dollop of butter! There, we noticed you slurping.
Vegetarian Recipe: This fast sandwich is bound to be the spotlight of your day!
How To Make Double Veg Masala Sandwich:
- 3 tbsp capsicum, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped onions
- 3 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- Half cup boiled and smashed potatoes
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1 tsp heeng
- 1 finely chopped inexperienced chilly
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp pink chilli powder
- 1 tsp haldi
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp pav bhaji masala
- Chaat masala a pinch
- Salt to style
- In a pan, warmth one tablespoon of butter. As it heats add some cumin seeds and let it splutter, decrease the flame.
- Now, add some inexperienced chillies and ginger garlic paste and sautee on medium flame.
- Increase the flame a bit, add onions and sautee till they begin turning a bit translucent.
- Add the capsicum and potato and sautee nicely. Cook till barely mushy, you don’t want to lose the crunch utterly.
- Next add the tomatoes and sautee nicely. Add some salt, sautee once more.
- Add the remainder of the powdered spices, turmeric, pink chilli powder, hing, pav bhaji masala chaat masala, and cumin powder. Give it combine for 2 minutes.
- If you need you possibly can grate some cheese on high and canopy the lid for a minute. This is optionally available.
- Finish it off with a squeeze of lemon juice. Allow it to chill
- Now in one other pan, roast the sandwich bread slices with butter.
- Take one of many slices and slather the combination on the bread, cowl it with one other slice of buttery bread, then some extra masala and one other slice of bread on high.
Try this recipe at dwelling and tell us the way you preferred it!
About Sushmita SenguptaSharing a powerful penchant for meals, Sushmita loves all issues good, tacky and greasy. Her different favorite pastime actions aside from discussing meals consists of, studying, watching films and binge-watching TV exhibits.