Anna University has began the web registration course of for the re-examination. An announcement has been issued relating to conducting re-examination for the scholars showing for the November-December 2020 examination held in February / March / April 2021. The University has additionally allowed college students who didn’t register for the November-December 2020 examination and to re-register and provides the examinations that occurred throughout June-July 2021.
For on-line registration, the net portal of the Controller of Examinations is open until 3 June 2021. The official assertion issued by the college states that, “A special fee of Rs. 5,000 is to be paid by the students along with the normal examination fee for each paper, as determined by the university for the students who have studied. Has expired the maximum duration of. “” Others have to pay a normal fee for each paper “, it added.
Steps to register for the examination:
Students can register for the November / December 2020 examinations by following the given steps-
- Students login with the registration quantity by way of COE’s official web-portal ‘coe1.annauniv.edu’.
- Open Reg_Preview and obtain the registration preview request type.
- Verify the subjects printed on the preview type.
- Any kind of addition / deletion within the registration of topics could be corrected within the Preview Form and it may be despatched by put up to the Office of Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai-400025.
- Fee could be paid on-line by way of net portal and after cost, an acknowledgment type will likely be ready or price will likely be paid within the type of Demand Draft (DD) in favor of Controller of Examinations, Anna University.
- Print a preview type of the acknowledgment acquired for on-line cost and preserve it with you for future reference.
- Preview type with DD could be despatched by put up to the Controller of Examinations Office, Anna University, Chennai 600 025 and the final date for submission by put up is 5 June 2021.
Read | University of Delhi launches COVID helpline for visually impaired individuals
For any additional clarification relating to the registration course of, the college has offered a contact quantity – 7010444623. Students may ship mail to [email protected]
The official assertion given by the college additionally acknowledged that “due to the seriousness of COVID-19, students are requested to submit any clarifications or preview forms and daemon drafts in person to the COE’s office Do not go”.
With inputs from TheIndianEXPRESS